 Castle / 16670
    Re: The Horse Trader —Josh Wedin
   Hey Nathan, Thanks for comments. I like doing the revamped building stuff. Your old mill is kind the same isn't it? An old mill now used as a dwelling? That is cool that you used to live Bellingham. I live just 30 minutes south of Bellingham, in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Horse Trader —Nathan Todd
   In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes: Hi, (...) Yeah, I suppose so... (...) I seemed to be always heading North (I guess that explains why I ended up in Canada) (...) God Bless, Nathan (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)