 Castle / 16657
  Re: The Horse Trader

(...) Looks nice, Josh. When I first looked at the third image you have, I thought it had a basement level, but it was the reflection in the glass table. :) I like the basic feel of the model, and it does seem to be a formerly ruined building of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Horse Trader

(...) Thanks. (...) I took pics of my last few MOCs on top of my glass display cases in my dining room (full of lego, of course). I don't think I will do that again. They all mostly turned out a bit confusing. I took one picture of a mini-fig that (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)