 Castle / 16654
    Re: The Old Mill —Nathan Todd
   (...) Thanks much, (especially for the wheel save : ) )! As to the base your description is more or less what I was aimming for... I put most of my time into making the building 'fit' the scenery, and I think that came out well in the 'weathered' (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Old Mill —Twan Theeuwen
   Hi Nathan, (...) This I can imagine very well. I don't have the particular baseplate you're using here, but I owe the elevated one used for King Leo's Castle (6091). At first I was very happy with the baseplate, my thinking being that it would save (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Old Mill —Nathan Todd
   (...) Hi, Yeah, the king leo's castle plate can be a hard one to 'change' : ) The best use of it is a street out in the woods : ). My faviorite 2 raised bases are the one the Mill is on (you can make anything out of it and it is easy to build (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)