 Castle / 16595
Re: Ham Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 02:55:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/ManorHouse/0manorhouse.jpg

Heh, you must have purchased a nice bulk lot
of slopes for that...parts that always seem to
be in short supply in my collection.

wise man say.. buy four copies of 3739 Blacksmith Shop.  Yep, and by the end I
ran out of 2x4 and 2x3 blue slopes!  I couldn't believe how many slopes it
used.. but it was all worth it in the end.  the end.

But than again, I guess that's another cue
to get something finished for .castle. I'll
probably purchase a few plates and improvise.

Looks good,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y