 Castle / 16590
Re: Ham Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 00:57:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/ManorHouse/0manorhouse.jpg

Heh, you must have purchased a nice bulk lot
of slopes for that...parts that always seem to
be in short supply in my collection.

But than again, I guess that's another cue
to get something finished for .castle. I'll
probably purchase a few plates and improvise.

Looks good,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y