 Castle / 16596
Re: "Mieling" v1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:23:53 GMT

<snip>
I would like to make larger pictures.  My camera software makes them that
big but i guess through photoshop i could enlarge them but i don't want to
lower the quality any lower.  Anyway, I took the pictures late at night and
was anxious to go to bed.

naa.. if the picture starts out at 240 pixels, then that's really gonna be
the best size you can get.  you definately won't be able to go up to 400.

i know what its like dealing with a subpar camera.. for a while i had to
take pictures with 35mm film, develop it at Eckerds and have them scan the
negatives.  the quality of their scans varied immeansely, not to mention the
cost of it all.

so, i apologize for demanding larger pics.. sometimes i forget not everyone
is blessed with a digital camera.

The lifeboat was Nathan Wells's  design.  Some good pics of different shots
are here:
http://news.lugnet.com/boats/?n=403
Thanks for your comments

i knew i'd seen it before... i'm gonna have to steal that design.

-crackhead lenny