 Castle / 16581
  Re: Five mini-MOCs: Dutch style shops

Twan, The shops look great. The color schemes work very well. The decorations on the roofs add a great touch. I also really like the effect of the wall extending up next to the roof. I think my favorite parts of the buildings are the way you've set (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Five mini-MOCs: Dutch style shops

Hi Aaron, Thanks for commenting. (...) That's a unique feature of this style of building, serving no purpose except aestatics. (...) A flat surface wall with door and windows tends to get boring IMO. To overcome this I like to build 2 stud thick (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)