 Castle / 16516
Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:41:01 GMT

Hello,
I've finally got the Mos Lego pictures up on my Brickshelf site. They don't
really do justice to the actual collaborative experience, which was a Geat
Lego Moment for me. The last image in the 'Tatooine' folder is a nice close
up of the modified aliens. If anyone has any questions about how to make
them, just email me.
Also there's a few new robots on the site, if any of you spacers are
interested...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legoloverman

Finally, thanks to everyone who posted nice things about Mos Lego, I can't
quite believe the interest it generated.
Lego is Life,
Pete

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
In lugnet.starwars, James Casey writes:
Who made those custom minifigs?  Are there close up pictures of
those?

The custom minis are also Pete's. There are some piccies on his brickshelf
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legoloverman although not of
the Star Wars ones as he only did them very recently to go in Mos Lego.

Thanks, I'll keep my eye on his gallery to see if he posts these SW custom figs.