 Castle / 16509
  Listen there

where-ever you are.. this ain't no time to dilly dally all the live-long day. (URL) someone might ask me what the heck warriors' way is. and i might be inclined to say to them something along the lines of a continuing epic story whose main (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Listen there

(...) The cut and paste backgrounds need a little work, especially the minifigs on the road pic seems like they fly. Play with color and contrast. The chronockasjcd seems to made up with every year ending with either '0' or '5' in the beginning. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Listen there

Lenny, I'm much more of a MOC fan than a story fan. I'd rather see nice diorama type pictures than Lego figures talking to each other. However, your story held my interest...I think it was quite well done. I liked all the details in the building. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Listen there

(...) Yeah.. don't think I'm going to do that again. At least not where I'm doing ten pictures in a row. the tediousness of it gets to be too much. (...) actually, the first few pictures are supposed to be the ancient history of caerany, some 400 (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Listen there

Hi Leonard, "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCsv9A.3rK@lugnet.com... (...) Over here! *wave* *wave* (...) Nice work. I find the world you're sketching very attractive, with it's more or less spiritually oriented (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)