 Castle / 16475
Re: Orc Army
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:13:08 GMT

Hey Lenny,

Nifty Orcs!  I like your shields, I haven't seen that before.  Did you put
something on the back or just stick their hands in between the studs?  I
haven't made an Orc or Goblin army yet, but have been thinking that the
Gamorrean (sp?) guards would make good orcs.

Josh

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
well... a small one..

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/web/orcs.jpg
led by a single Orc Shaman and two Orc Heros1.

Post a Picture of your Orc/Goblin Army Today!!

1=(terms courtesy of Mr. A. Sava)

-lenny