 Castle / 16474
16473  |  16475
Subject:
Minifig Hall of Fame update: Darth Vader Destroys The Competition !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 19:51:47 GMT

(Tis is a re-post of a message that appeared earlier.  I had forgotten some
newsgroup, so here it goes.)

It wasn't even close. Darth Vader won with 520 votes over Blacktron 1 who
had 160 votes in second place, Black Falcon (98 votes in 3rd place) and
Princess Leia (92 votes in 4th). Blacktron has finished 2nd in all the
previous ballots except for the second one when he finished 3rd. He is also
the only minifig in the top 5 minifigs from the first ballot, the top 4 from
the second ballot, the top 3 from the third ballot and the top 2 from latest
ballot, not to be in the Minifig Hall of Fame yet. It appears it is now or
never for Blacktron 1...

www.rotule.qc.ca/mhof/

New minipoll in the Categories page
You have vote in majority to put the Sports series in the city/town
categorie. Now you can help decide if Star Wars droid should be considered
as minifigs in the categories page. Also, you should note that we will have
our own script for the poll in April thanks to Vincent Pelletier.

Our website is now even more interactive !
We recently made some changes to our website. The Posters section is now
interactive! You can rate the posters and see how the others have rated
them. A Top 5 will tell you immediately which posters are the most
appreciated. Also, the Humor! section is updated weekly. It's up to you to
make the content! There are only 2 activities in tis section right now, but
we plan adding 2 more very soon! Have fun !

www.rotule.qc.ca/posters/
www.rotule.qc.ca/humor/

Don't Forget To Vote !

Come vote often, you can vote once a day ! Let's hope this month, the race
for first place will not be over after a week as it was in March ! Will
Blacktron finally win it? Will a newcomer surprise everyone and be inducted
next month?Will Leia make it 2 in a row for the Star Wars team? You'll have
these answers in the next newsletter, in a month!

More stuff coming soon !

We plan on adding a great new section in our Humor! section very soon. Visit
often to know more !

www.rotule.qc.ca