 Castle / 16392
    Re: The Black Sword —Stephen Bishop
   As far as I see it, since ~1990 (more or less), our LEGOMania got out of (...) Well I'm still missing that one... (...) And missing this one too... (...) I do have this one though, and I've also got the black bird, and the blue dress piece from the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Black Sword —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) Definitely rare and unique are the knights' torsos and shields in #383: (URL) the visors of this time periode are quite rare because many of them have probably become victims of the vacuum cleaner, or the kids have bitten in their plume (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Black Sword —Josh Wedin
   The black halberds are really cool. I have a hard time finding them on Bricklink, but have been able to buy several of the roborider sets off of ebay in order to get them. Josh (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)