 Castle / 1636
  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) are (...) tried (...) I'm using Microsoft publisher to build my page and you don't have to know any HTML rubbish. BTW: I am using Altavista to publish my pages. David (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) Well, I use Frontpage 2000 and I love it. But, I would like to point out that knowing at least some of that "HTML rubbish" can help you out a great deal. Like when you need to copy the HTML FP or any other editor/program creates for you to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) Don't worry, I won't tell anybody ;-) (...) I used NoteTab for a while. I actually liked it, but it stopped working. I liked the fact that you didn't HAVE to know the language, but if you did, you could use it for more complex stuff. Since I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

Except for the extremely rare use of Composer touching up handwritten pages when I'm in a hurry, I use Notepad or CuteHTML to write all my pages for all of my sites (4? 5? 5, I think). I've never found an HTML editor that saves the source in what I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

I had a trial copy of Dream Weaver that saved the source in a readable format. It's a nice program, but it is also expensive. Build On! John Matthews Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:388182D0.4E82F9...faq.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)