 Castle / 16308
    Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji —Matt Hein
   (...) Alright! I was definitely anticipating to see some more village creations, but those seem to be few and far between...and what better to see one build using the Tudor style! And for the aesthetics, I especially have a liking for the interior (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji —Aaron Muhl
   Matt, Look again, behind the sword on the top floor: (URL) behind the croissants on the second floor: (URL) that's wasted space back there or it's a stairwell. I can't imagine with that much detail that he would leave it out. It truly is a beautiful (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji —Matt Hein
   (...) Sheesh... You have to admit, it doesn't stand out very well. From the pictures, it looked somewhat like a storage area. Perhaps if he used 1x4x2 spindled fences as railings I would have caught that. <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast O s p (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)