 Castle / 16209
  Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!

(...) The story seems intriguing, mysterious. The characters and the dialog seem natural and the events ask many questions which i assume will be answered in time. Your cut off leaves me interested, not quite the whole event so you better finish the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!

I used a webcam to take the pix, its the only thing I had at the moment I'm not sure if I'll get any better quality pix, because my digital cam eats thru batteries, and the stupid wall adapter is broken on it, so if I dont use the webcam I'm (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)