 Castle / 1610 (+5)
  Useless parts?

I have been wondering if anyone has found a use for all the useless parts that seem to be included in sets to jack up the price and the parts count. Some that I plan to feed to my dog include: skeleton (maybe I can use his head) witches legs (she's (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Useless parts?

(...) I'll swap you some real dog food for all the skelingtons you want to get rid of :) Richard (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Useless parts?

(...) Skeletons make great decorations for Adventurer and Pirate settings and can be used to assemble an undead army. I like those and would trade for lots. (...) This piece is useful for skirts for other female minifigs. I just wish it came in more (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) I have a printout of this picture hanging up in my cube with the caption: "Are you talking to ME?!" (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) ROFL! <cross-posting to .general, 'cause everyone should see this!> James (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact