 Castle / 16073
    The Four: Chapters 5-6 —Nick Oranzi
   Here is the next bit of my saga. (URL) I finished the next two chapters and also a brief episode before chapter 5. Ch 5,6 are much longer than the previous ones, each averaging 9 pics. Also i tried a new format for the page to make it easier to read (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Four: Chapters 5-6 —Leonard Hoffman
     Wow, Nick, this story is really starting to get complicated! lots of stuff happening, intrigue, I'm not sure who to trust (which is a good thing). I really like the corruption of Sirob being offset by the naivete of Sun and Yen - I'm really (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Four: Chapters 5-6 —William Movish
   Nick, I finally had the time to get to your story. It's really good so far. I can't wait to see where it goes. The overhead shot of Sun and Yen lying on the deck of the boat is really nice. They certainly look day-dreamy. You've got a lot of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)