 Castle / 16059
  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> (...) I like the idea of using the dragon arms for accenting the eyes, very cool idea. I think I would prefer them turned around and on top of the eye, so that the arms would be like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: Thanks for the comments. My apologies for a late post, but this school week is hectic once again, meaning less time on lugnet. (...) Of course, a redesign and another trip to bricklink. For this project, I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)