 Castle / 16033
    Oracle in the Wastes online —William Movish
   Chapter III of the Kingdom of Gatimrja is up and running. Just follow the stories link at: (URL) are, as always, greatly appreciated. --William (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general) !

        Re: Oracle in the Wastes online —Matt Hein
     (...) Leonard and Sava posted their stories earlier...:) Anyhow, getting back on topic, the stories were a bit short for each chapter, but just about right...I particularly liked the humorous inclusions, like the abandoning of the ever convivial (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Oracle in the Wastes online —William Movish
     Matt, I'm glad you liked the stories. And thanks for the comments. I really appreciate the feedback. I will definately be getting back to Prince Herold soon. Though I may try to do more with him than just comic relief. I was never happy with the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Oracle in the Wastes online —Anthony Sava
   (...) Wow! This was a great read. I especially love the way you portrayed the 'heated discussion' over the map, very funny, and well done. I will admit as it has been said the burning tower could have used some post-production special effects, but (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)