 Castle / 16025
  Ye Olde Red Tavern

Check out our latest MOC/diorama from our homepage, Ye Olde Red Tavern; (URL) story: In Dragonstern you’ll find this quaint place to eat and drink at a surprisingly modest price. Ye Olde Red Tavern is just a stone’s throw away from the main auction (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Reminds me of the Bratwurst hut at the Wisconsin State Fair. Funny how little scandinavians have changed. The interior details are the best.. very cute, and I especially like the tables. Don't know why, but I do. Outside, to be honest, I think the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Really nice use of those strips on the roof! Well done! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Lenny, (...) I was trying to get the Oktoberfest atmosphere during the design of this piece. (...) Kinda touch and go at first with the interior as I was trying to squeeze in another table. My sons didn't like that as it was too crowded so I settled (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Paul, Found some use for those extra lame pieces that we've gotten from the SW podracing sets. The roof design had been used in our Artisans shop. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)