 Castle / 16024
  oracle in the wastes preview

After a somewhat protracted absence from Lugnet, I have put a new MOC online and nearly completed the next chapter in my .castle story. The ruined temple of the oracle lies in the region know as the Gray Wastes. Some (unedited) preview pictures are (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: oracle in the wastes preview

William! The return of Gatimrja is welcomed, indeed! I saw on the site that Chapter threee was already posted soo.. I read it and loved it! Especially your use of special effects, and most especially concerning the oracle. So freaky, so cool! The (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: oracle in the wastes preview

Lenny, Thanks for the warm reception. It's good to be back. I hope the next chapter will be finished in much less time than this one took. I'm really glad the Oracle's prophecy went over well. It was the hardest part to write, as I wanted it to seem (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)