 Castle / 16022
    Re: Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half) —Matt Hein
   (...) Is this story by any chance 'historical fiction' of an event (or series thereof) that occured millenia ago? Well, with your olmish references, that's why I would surmise. (...) Yep...I've been getting ideas lately to create my own terminology (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half) —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) Actually no, this is entirely fiction. But thank you! I am a history graduate (Spring of '02, FSU), and so I have a lot of historical inspiration. My hope is to create something like a history of a people. The Epic of the Beyhadur is supposed (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)