 Castle / 16022
  Re: Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half)

(...) Is this story by any chance 'historical fiction' of an event (or series thereof) that occured millenia ago? Well, with your olmish references, that's why I would surmise. (...) Yep...I've been getting ideas lately to create my own terminology (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half)

(...) Actually no, this is entirely fiction. But thank you! I am a history graduate (Spring of '02, FSU), and so I have a lot of historical inspiration. My hope is to create something like a history of a people. The Epic of the Beyhadur is supposed (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)