 Castle / 15970
  Moc of the Week....?

I salute .Castle! Thanks to the Provincial Village, and a few other topics, including "awsome mill on brickshelf" etc, Castle has had a good amount of posts! I dont know if this is in the right forum, and if it isnt im willing to move it, but what (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Moc of the Week....?

(...) back at ya (...) There was some discussion a while back of improving the .castle sidebar and including a picture of a recent cool MOC that would be rotated on a regular basis. Is anyone still working on that? Bruce (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Moc of the Week....?

(...) Likewise, has anyone ever considered electing a .castle curator to gather images, spotlight posts and links to the side to display? How's about building techniques, MOCs of the moment and other castle news as well? Anyone? <<_Matt Hein_>> (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Curator?

(...) I think a Castle Curator would be an excellent thing to have. Having things look nice and interactive (sim to the Space page).. we could even have 'Medieval Weapon of the Month' and 'Castle Part of the Month.' I think those sorts of things (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Curator?

(...) Definitely. We need originality foremost, though. No .castle posters or seed parts here, as that would ring far too obvious that we're trying to compare to space or to .trains. Discussion threads are a must :) (...) I have plenty of time on my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Moc of the Week....?

(...) Hi. I have sort of a proposed layout, but haven't gotten any feedback from it. I personally would love the opportunity to work on it (provided it by done more so on a committee basis, rather than a completely individual basis... call it the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Curator?

Hum, i like the idea of rotating curators. I dont have a ton of time on my hands, but i do get a few hours on the internet in the morning. i would take the curator job for one month, then somebody else the next month, then back to me again. For now, (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Curator?

(...) I wonder how a task like this would exactly be choreographed? I mean, is there a limit to how many people can attain permission to edit a sidebar for one group, or would one person (who supposedly has a lot of time) have to take suggestions (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Moc of the Week....?

(...) Nice idea, but (assuming you attained curatorship) how often would you be able to update the sidebar? On a weekly or biweekly basis? I think a certain standard should be set there. But I'm for a rotating curators position. (...) to load the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Curator?

(...) I'm not sure. But if one person has the access, I'm sure there is a way to give that access either on a formal or informal basis to others. The dynamics of the rotation? People volunteer and, maybe a 'head' curator designates who does what (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)