 Castle / 15960
  Re: New MOC: Aerite Boat

Tony, This boat is pretty cool, but I've gotta admit that I'm more interested in the Aerites themselves. They look pretty darn cool for a brick-made creature - especially the ones with the feather sticking out the back. How did you do that? Great (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Aerite Boat

(...) The Wild West sets had two versions of the feather piece. One has a clip, like the Harry Potter one. The other has a handle-sized straight end with a tiny pin on the end to fit into the tiny helmet holes (so a knight could have one sticking (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)