 Castle / 15960
Re: New MOC: Aerite Boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 01:27:04 GMT

Tony,
This boat is pretty cool, but I've gotta admit that I'm more interested in the
Aerites themselves.  They look pretty darn cool for a brick-made creature -
especially the ones with the feather sticking out the back.  How did you do
that?

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.
I miss Sorjin, he was my favorite IOM character (since I wasn't involved)
-Lenny

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner writes:
Here's a model I built about a year ago for my Isle of Mist story... but I
never got around to using it and now I've moved on from the whole IOM thing.
But the model is still interesting, so here I present a party of Aerites and
the small landing boat they were going to use to get from their ship to the
Isle:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/birdboat

--
Tony Hafner