 Castle / 15888
    Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur —John P. Henderson
   (...) That is the most refreshing thing I have seen around here in some time! Great job Lenny. Can't wait to see what happens next. As for the process you mentioned, I'd love to try it, but it takes longer than a week for me to deal with photography (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Thanks! (...) The camera I use is a ~$200 dollar HP digital camera: (URL) the way to go. it cuts down time it takes to do this by yards and yards. My wife split it with me. Oh yeah, and re-chargable batteries are a MUST! I go through a four (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur —John P. Henderson
   (...) I know this is getting off topic, so if anyone replies, feel free to FUT it elsewhere... I actually would enjoy doing an epic length series of comic-style stories like this. With my recent rebudgeting, I might be able to save over most of the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)