 Castle / 15885 (-10)
  Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur

(...) Nice start, though your choice of font for the narrative text is a little difficult to read. I've always liked the comic book style storytelling (as is shown by my Castle World and Vader stories) Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur

(...) Hey Matt, Thanks for the feedback. The biblicalness, while totally unlike myself personally (a hardened cynic), comes really easily (prolly from being a preacher's kid). My wife said the same thing. What do you mean a more detailed version? (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur

(...) Thanks for the feedback. Yes there will be only 4 chapters - but the 2nd and 3rd chapters are MUCH longer! and will be divided up into "parts" for easier digestion. All in all the story will have almost 100 pictures! I hope to be able to get (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi Tanya, (...) Thanks. (...) As I wrote to matt, the english is my problem :-( Denix (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi Matt, (...) I know. It's my problem. My site would be in english but my english is not so good and I don't have the time to translate and adapt all of may texts. (...) Thanks ;-) (...) I have made the inside of the Inn, a new plate is complete (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi Lenny, (...) I hope too ;-) I really woulk like to make a huge town. But it'll take time and money :-( (...) Thanks ;-) Denix (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street

(...) Hi George, First off, Thanks for your reply. Secondly, alas they are all all ready in pieces in my suitcase (I leave tommorrow), so I can't expand. When I get settled I have some huge projects planned (this would only be a small part of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Castle Game

SNIP Hi, (...) See my reply to Matt Hein. I would like to avoid these all together. (...) Great! Don't forget me : ) (...) Sorry, I was refering to game money.... See my other post in reply to Matt. (...) Sounds great, though there are those who (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Castle Game

SNIP Hi, (...) Well, not exactly. I would like to be able to play without using magic myself (any form) or encountering it. It isn't that I want something more interesting so much as I really prefer historical. My idea on this is that on entering (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?

(...) I guess that's why they call the set 6099, "Traitor Transport", because the Royal Knight has changed allegiences and joined his enemy (the Fright (k)Nights)in fine "benedict arnold" style. :) Ben (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact