 Castle / 15833
    I'm Back! —Nathan Todd
    Ahhh... If this works I am once again posting in my faviorite lugnet group! I realize I am not particularly well known here or a frequent user but I will be back to contributing now. Thanks much to Matt Hein and Josh Wedin for posting a message and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I'm Back! —Matt Hein
   (...) Ah, nice to see that you're posting again! {How did you fix the posting error?) (...) This should prove very interesting, so I'm looking forward to good results. By the way, is there any chance you'll throw in a few new structures to (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I'm Back! —Nathan Todd
    Hi, (...) Good to be back. (...) I got a new email (actually I tried quite a few but eventually found a yahoo.com address works.) (...) Depends what all you've seen (there are 8 buildings, some quite interesting...) Post should be up soon. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)