 Castle / 15796
    Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern —Frank Filz
   (...) I like this idea. The Blacksmith shop could be turned into a tavern pretty easily. For personalized constructions, people could build surrounding homes and businesses. Frank (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern —Tanya K. Burkhart
   Greetings, Folks! I think my brain hurts. If I can get pics taken, developed, and posted in less than a week, that's a major accomplishment. Yes, the multiple, identical common physical settings is a cute idea, but it sort of defeats the purpose of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern —Jason Cicchini
   Tanya, First, I agree with quality of posts over quantity as well. Second, why not set up a java based chat room via ozbricks or such... Offer posters to .castle a membership, and eventually "events" can be held where everyone would be invited to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)