 Castle / 15737
    Re: Activity on .castle —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) Thanks very much! That roof is heavy, heavier than the whole rest of the building. Upside down v-things? White hinges two fingers on one side, three fingers on the other. (...) The lower sides below the window arches? They are another silly (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Activity on .castle —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Though I am no authority on Brickshelf, I shall explain as best I can. Anything uploaded to Brickshelf has to be moderated (approved) by one of the Admins (which I believe is just Kevin Loch). Anything that goes against the Brickshelf TOS (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)