 Castle / 15720
  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

great ideas, couple of things though: 1. can u have like a party of your own that only you controled liek that guy in i.o.m that had an entire army of guys 2. (...) How? through email? Chat? (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

(...) The only downside to working with an army is that statistics are needed for the force, which could generate headaches when processing an event. For combat as of now, I would say to use smaller skirmish parties. (you can keep track of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

(...) Although I agree there is a time lag with email, I would argue that programs like AIM and ICQ are problematic for some people who have low speed connections, firewalls, or other system issues. Additionally, if people are in different time (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

(...) And some of us are just plain not allowed to use any instant messager or chat room. :) I think that using a message board along with email will work just fine. It isn't like this is going to be played in real time or something... -JHK (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)