 Castle / 15708
  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

Oh, yeah, i forgot to say in the last post.... I am not saying it will happen, but any character in a campaign can die. It doesnt matter if you want it to or not, but if the game master thinks that something has happened and that character gets (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

(...) Actually, this is good since this eliminates the 'I'm invincible' thought process that invaded IOM, which leaves room for plenty of suspense :) (and that might serve to actually draw in more potential players.) And it's a good prospect that (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

(...) Without a doubt, death of a character is a normal part of most RPGs. Anyone who plays should accept, in fact enjoy, the fact that such fictional characters can go into high-risk situations that would be impossible in real life, and much of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)