 Castle / 157
    i wonder if this post will be blown way out of proportion too —John Newton
   look, this is a lego web site, not a typing site, i come here to talk about lego, not to be a nuisance or be hassled bye others. if i have some how affended anyone bye typing the way i do, sorry, but you dont have to take it upon yourself to post (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: i wonder if this post will be blown way out of proportion too —James Brown
     (...) It isn't a matter of being blown out of proportion, really. We're all here for fun, and Lego is a hobby for us (well, more like an obsession, maybe). Because it's a hobby, no one here is getting paid to be nice, or anything, and some people do (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: i wonder if this post will be blown way out of proportion too —David Eaton
     (...) For the most part, I have to agree with you. This should not be a place to ridicule others. However, I don't think that the people responding to your post were necessarily trying to ridicule you so much as trying to help you on how to post (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: i wonder if this post will be blown way out of proportion too —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) All caps are hard to read. Likewise, all lower-case with only one space between sentences and no paragraphing is hard to read. I try not to pick on "creative" spelling or poor typing <g>. The more seriously you take your communication skills, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: i wonder if this post will be blown way out of proportion too —Mike Stanley
     (...) Give the man a prize! (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: i wonder if this post will be blown way out of proportion too —Mike Stanley
   (...) Echoes of JW? Now learn how to use the SHIFT key to properly capitalize your sentences? Maybe some AOL'ers aren't ready to make the jump to the big scary World Wide Web... (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)