 Castle / 15646
    Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower —John P. Henderson
   (...) fortifications and color choices. It reminds me of the preset template for a small keep in the Campaign Cartographer software (which is a symbol that if colored blue retains areas of gray as in your model). A very rugged and standard form. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Yes, thanks (...) Thanks, it took many tries to get pictures that I was satisfied with. (...) I really just took a guess at what would be an appropriate size. If you have any suggestions as to what a better size would be, please tell. ~Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)