 Castle / 15617
  My Website

Check out my website. (URL) I'm having trouble working out the details of my story, I have some ideas on the direction but the events in between are putting a hamper on the progress of my story. Please offer some suggestions! (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Hi Nick! I only had a brief few free moments, but thought I'd check out what I could on your site. You are off to a great start there. On your background: I like the political arena you are setting up, especially the religions you have set up. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

"Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H92z7F.3D8@lugnet.com... (...) Wow, "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer." Already. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

Hi, Nick! Thanks so much for sharing! You have a pretty complex history started there. The prophecy part sort of reminded me of Dune. (BTW it's one of my favorite books.) The biggest suggestion I would offer at this point for the website itself is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Thanks for the Comments. The TOwer shields are really simple. 2 1x4 tiles attach to a 1x2 plate and a modefied 1x2 plate with handle. | | | o | | | (side view- |=1 stud by 1/3 height) They are a bit bulkier than 2 clip-on roadsigns but the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Ask Tamy Teed if she still has some of these. (I'm thinking from like a year or so ago.) Or is willing to share her "secret recipe" with you (or all of us!) Tanya (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Have a look on my website if you want... I have a few custom torsos you can download. www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia go to "The Village" section.... then click on the door to "Customs" you will find all kinds of FREE torsos to download. Kev...: (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)