 Castle / 1560 (+10)
  Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed

(...) "Paint Markers"? I didn't know something like that existed! I may have to look into getting some. (...) Although, if Lego *does* make a beige ponytail piece, you can make her according to Amano's character designs...along with just about every (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: spelling questions ...

(...) Farrier, though, comes from the middle english "ferrour". Iron is definitely involved. (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

"Shiri" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fo5EHK.A8G@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) tried (...) to (...) (a (...) ;) (...) Start small and simple, and just put on the information that you want to share with others. Avoid gadgets and fancy (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

(...) The Armada chromed breastplate works well, and the morion helmet isn't that far off to be drafted into use, also. I use the coin sprue as ingots of gold. Bruce (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: spelling questions ...

(...) Yeah, I think I mentioned the ME in another post. 'Course, it came through French also, so seeing the spelling get fowled up isn't any big surprise, is it? :) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Miscellaneous thoughts...

While sitting on the throne (a la Archie Bunker) and scanning over the latest S@H catalog, it struck me that the 6095 Royal Joust set is a pretty awesome set for parts!! It's got great weapons (4 halberd axes, a brown lance, a black lance, a brown (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Minifig Races

Any ideas for medieval races in a half-fantasy half-realistic world? So far, I have: Ice Knights: white-uniformed figs armed with the trans-blue spears, they live to the north of the continent using arctic baseplates and polar bears. Barbarians: (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Miscellaneous thoughts...

(...) set (...) I bought one for $15 just to see what it had, but I probably won't buy any more unless I see it at $10. Theres a fair amount of weapons and shields, but it still seems a terrible expensive way to build an army to me. (...) I've (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

(...) I had a similar idea when I saw those wonderful trans-blue spears that will be coming out soon. Also, you could use clear (trans-white?) helmets with a black visor, and maybe a silver breastplate, to make a truly icy look. And don't those dark (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Miscellaneous thoughts...

(...) Yeah. I paid $20 for one of those guys just a few weeks before the first scans of the 2000 catalog came out. (grumble) I still use my "Chess King" as the king for my Crusaders/Royal Knights faction, though, because he does have a *semblance* (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact