 Castle / 15550
  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) Yeah, in the book, it's really the only acknowledged 'harm' that comes to the Nazgul in the scene-- the one swipe that Frodo takes at them. In the movie, it's all Aragorn... (...) That's my guess as well. It was a great chance for Jackson to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) Anyway, lots of geeky conversation. How would everyone like to hear my intrepretation of it? Okay, here goes. *this is meant for humorous purpose only* So, anyway, after chapter twelve, we find out that Frodo used to be a proprietor an (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)