 Castle / 15464
  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) a town of that size and detail?? I like the raised ground level so you can have basements. Nice touch. Did you put duplos inside the ground or something? If you pull off a whole town of that size/detail, that would be amazing. e. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) No, not seriously. But I planned to do it in several time. So, I buy the bricks I need when I need it. (...) Nothing, only LEGO. Denix _____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)