 Castle / 15417
  Re: My New Website

Wow, only one reply. I realized that comments are pretty rare lately in here, and that there really wasn't much on my website to comment about, but I thought I would do better than one lone post. Oh well, such is life But anyway... Thanks for the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

(...) Yep, comments are rare in castle these days *sigh*. I'm not exactly sure what the deal with castle world is right now, and I guess it's the lack of activity there that kind of stymied most of the posting in this group. (Go to Isle of Mist, and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)