 Castle / 15375
    Re: Please read this! —Mark Jordan
   Matt, Your mis-use of long words is too frequent to catalogue. If you honestly knew what they meant, why mis-use them? If you plan to use long words, I suggest you check each and every one with a dictionary - preferably one that has quotations from (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Please read this! —Matt Hein
   (...) Nice question. Let's get down to the specifics. 1. I wrote the original manuscript for this story over two years ago. Have you taken a second look at the writing yet? (you'll notice I really toned down a lot of the words in part three.) 2. I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)