 Castle / 15363
Re: Cool Site Of The Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:13:03 GMT

Yes !
My Castle Lego Website has been elected "Cool Lego Site Of The weeb" for
December 15-21, 2002.

Thanks to all of you that have voted for me.

I'm really proud !!!

Denix

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:
Hi all,

I'm really happy !
I try for a long time and it's done. My website (Avalonnia :
http://www.avalonnia.net) is nominated for the "cool site of the week".

If one of you liked my MOCs ... Could you vote for me ?

Denix, the French castle builder