 Castle / 15322
    Re: Help Wanted for Website Information —Alex Polimeni
   (...) Thanks for the information :) How can i get a webpage on Ozbricks? I currently do not have the cash to get a licence on here. Nice website, though! And, do i have to do much webpage construction? Sorry if im not very good at this sort of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Help Wanted for Website Information —Matt Hein
   (...) To acquire a free page, you'll have to click on the 'free website hosting tab', then submit some information, and wait for verification via email. Any suggestions for my member site? Always looking for comments. (...) Neither am I...that's why (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Help Wanted for Website Information —Alex Polimeni
   (...) Thanks again! Im not sure, but it looks like i have to have the website already made. Could you confirm this? thanks. I was just browsing through "the complete idiots guide to creating a webpage" and i can see its rather of a headache. i can (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)