 Castle / 15322
Re: Help Wanted for Website Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:
Um, does anybody know how I can get either a Lugnet hosted website?
It seems likely that anything i post or show on here is totally useless
without a website. So, for starters, I was hoping to get one on here.
Is this possible?

If you're a paid and registered member, then you
can access and modify your FTX site. It's pretty
decent, as a website medium, actually.

Otherwise, Ozbricks is a worthy place to turn for
free hosting.

And, how much can I put on a webpage? Just writing and pics?

You can place links, writing, pics, etc. Actually,
check out my main page for more info. A *lot* can
fit on one page. If you took a look at my story
post, you can see what I mean.

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/

Peace out,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast

Thanks for the information :)
  How can i get a webpage on Ozbricks? I currently do not have the cash to
get a licence on here. Nice website, though!
  And, do i have to do much webpage construction?
Sorry if im not very good at this sort of thing.

Alex