 Castle / 15300
  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Well, I sure hope my new website will be a competitor to the Kingdom of Ikros. I can only hope it'll be half as popular. I'm glad you liked my teaser so much, it took me a while to make it, especially with so few new pictures to work with. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) wanted to say that I finished reading the whole story the other day and that really is something to be proud of. I look forward to the sequel. Rock on wif ya bad self! e. (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)