 Castle / 15289
    Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie! —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Anthony, Great intro. Sound really adds a lot to a presentation. The one technical comment I have is to reconsider having a flash animation on your intro page - on many computers that don't have flash, it comes up as a big broken link in the middle (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie! —Anthony Sava
   Pawel! It's been a while. (...) Thanks much! Originally it had a lot more sound effects, but the effects and the music clashed so much that I removed them. As an added bonus, it also made the movie smaller. Can't complain about that one. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish)