 Castle / 15281
    Re: My Lego castle website —Rocco J. Carello
   (...) I really like the castles and I hope that I too can build such great castles when I get some more free time. I hope to put up a lego castles site in the not-too-distant future and I'll sure to link to yours among others. However, as a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Uldeseen is almost here! —Alex Polimeni
   Hiya, all! Well, ive been working hard on my Uldeseen castle world, and ive come up with draft scripts for the first two chapters. But I cant find my Aramir (main character) lego minifig! I will willingly clean my room to find him. (it is currently (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)