 Castle / 15283
15282  |  15284
Subject:
Uldeseen is almost here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:54:31 GMT

Hiya, all!

Well, ive been working hard on my Uldeseen castle world, and ive come up
with draft scripts for the first two chapters.
But I cant find my Aramir (main character) lego minifig!
I will willingly clean my room to find him. (it is currently a large mess.)

I was wondering if anybody could give me a hand with website construction,
because i dont have any expirience at all. (well, some slight knowlege, but
not much)and i want a website for the largest lego project i have ever
undertaken.
I should have all my sets (places, castles) and props (backgrounds, fake
small plastic trees) and my armies (every single castle dude and a few
extras i own) gotten together and built sometime between now and middle or
late febuary, 2003.

I dont have any, but i have found a good use for Galidor legos-beyond
garbagecan stuffers-that might help some people in .castle:
Some of the galidor figures would make good giants or ogres. they are larger
than bionicles, and look more real.

Alex