 Castle / 15281
Re: My Lego castle website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:56:32 GMT

www.carneycastle.com and I welcome comments, questions, etc.

I really like the castles and I hope that I too can build such great castles
when I get some more free time. I hope to put up a lego castles site in the
not-too-distant future and I'll sure to link to yours among others.

However, as a professional web designer, I must say that it is very bad
design to make your visitors click three times to get into the site. Of
course, I'll just bookmark past the intro and not worry about it anyway.