 Castle / 15277
  My Lego castle website

I am pleased to announce that, after weeks of being "down" after my cable provider changed all their customers to a dynamic IP that changed every 4 days, I am back up and running 24/7. The new address is www.carneycastle.com and I welcome comments, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Lego castle website

(...) Welcome back, Bob. I have a link to you from my website and I noticed about a month ago that the link was broken. I've been searching for your site ever since. I even found the new site once, but that link was broken again after a few days. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Lego castle website

(...) ~Inspiration indeed! ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ Have you beheld his newest creation: *Carreg Cennen Castle* (2 URLs) It’s images like these that inspire and enthrall me to no ends. Bob, you’re an institution to the hobby… I dub you the patriarch of Castle: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Lego castle website

(...) I really like the castles and I hope that I too can build such great castles when I get some more free time. I hope to put up a lego castles site in the not-too-distant future and I'll sure to link to yours among others. However, as a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Uldeseen is almost here!

Hiya, all! Well, ive been working hard on my Uldeseen castle world, and ive come up with draft scripts for the first two chapters. But I cant find my Aramir (main character) lego minifig! I will willingly clean my room to find him. (it is currently (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Lego castle website

Hi Bob, Nice to meet you here ! Saturday, I visited for the fifth time the city of Carcassonne (2 hours from my house) and I'm still dreaming that you'll build it one day ;-) Denis Pouchain (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)